INBOUND LOGISTICS SUPPORT IMPROVES MANUFACTURING EFFICIENCY
Today's lean manufacturing principles demand reliable, efficient delivery of components to production lines. New Breed's inbound logistics services help you cut costs and improve production efficiencies and increase manufacturing throughput. We specialize in complex logistics solutions for lean production and use robust information technologies to increase manufacturing volume. New Breed supports lean enterprises across many industries, including aerospace. In fact, we were selected by The Boeing Company to provide logistics support for final assembly of the world's best-selling new commercial aircraft, Boeing's 787 Dreamliner.
Our Lean Manufacturing Logistics Solutions Include
- Receipt, storage and inventory management
- Inbound inspection
- Parts decontamination
- Kitting and sub-assembly
- Supplier management
- VMI and vendor owned inventory services
- Sequencing, including JIT delivery to the manufacturing line
- RFID tracking
- Roto bin maintenance and support
- Demand planning and procurement
- Transportation management
- End-to-end supply chain visibility
How Can You Benefit from Our Manufacturing Supply Chain Services?
- Maximize production space by storing materials off site
- Increase production by receiving materials just in time and in ready condition
- Postpone inventory ownership and improve cash flow through vendor managed inventory
- Increase inventory turns through carefully managed replenishment processes
- Optimize production workforce with engineered, de-trashed kits
- Reduce production line FOD
- Proactively manage your supply chain with New Breed business intelligence
Need Inbound Logistics Services to Support Lean Manufacturing?
Contact us to discuss how we can streamline your manufacturing.